Mr Leon Taylor - Artist

My photo
Auckland, None, New Zealand
I am Mr Leon Taylor Artist/ Illustrator / Designer/ Character Animator / Musician . I work for myself as a freelance artist. I am open for commissions and collaborations, contact mrleontaylor@gmail.com I post my creation process and experience here. https://twitter.com/#!/mrleontaylor , http://www.soundcloud.com/mrleontaylor , http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mrleontaylor

Mr Leon Taylor's - Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Auckland Fair 13th March 2016 - What can you expect to see from MRLEONTAYLOR?




 Hello,

I am Mr Leon Taylor and I am really excited to be apart of my first #AKFair 2016.

What to expect at my Table and things you can purchase. All are on high quality 300gsm , Matte finish card/paper and have come up exactly how I wanted them to. All art comes in sealled plastic so it can travel safe and well for you on the busy day. I have put a few of the selected prints that I will be selling on the day from $5 - $20 with a 10% discount for students and seniors. I really like to think I have made my prices so everyone can take home a little piece for them and something they love. I am super friendly and approachable human who takes interest in why you like my Art. So come say Hello I will be at Stall 38! I love where Auckland Fair have located me and look forward to meeting everyone and all other Makers!

Photography: $10




ART Prints Movie / Music based: $10






I loved Deadpool, a lot so have done a small run of ten for the event only $10. These will sell fast.









 I am a massive Basketball fanatic so it was only a matter of time before I did Lebron James about to throw down a monster Dunk. This is On A4 ($10) and will have one Framed for the day ($25).


Celebrating Chinese New Year - Year of The Monkey 2016 - To celebrate my birth year on the Chinese Lunar calendar is exciting. I have made 49 of these all numbered as these numbers are Lucky for those born in the year of the Monkey 4 and 9 or when the numbers are put together. These are on large A5 card with a glossy finish $4.99 ($5)




Sickelodeon Series One Pack of Four, I am doing for only $5. There is only 50 of Each all numbered by me and signed of course. One awesome Person said " thanks for destorying then rebuilding my childhood memories with 4 pictures" I loved hearing that haha.








ABSTRACT PAINTS OIL/Acrylic - Family Greenstone 3 of 3 - 38 cm x 76 cm - stretch canvas $180 each 0r all 3 for $500.




Mini desk paintings , with easel: $10 - I made these so you can have a small piece of art and the colours are to increase mood and look away from the screen. The green one is called " NZ Greenstone" the red is "West Coast Sunset". These are on 6x4 canvas using Acrylic and Oil blend.


Also have a selection of prints from unseenmonsters.com :