Mr Leon Taylor - Artist

My photo
Auckland, None, New Zealand
I am Mr Leon Taylor Artist/ Illustrator / Designer/ Character Animator / Musician . I work for myself as a freelance artist. I am open for commissions and collaborations, contact mrleontaylor@gmail.com I post my creation process and experience here. https://twitter.com/#!/mrleontaylor , http://www.soundcloud.com/mrleontaylor , http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mrleontaylor

Mr Leon Taylor's - Blog Archive

Wednesday 31 August 2016

High Priestess - Magic the Gathering - demo card

High Priestess - Magic the Gathering - demo card  by Mr Leon Taylor
THE HIGH PRIESTESS - Valor Quawm Issatopode III.#magicthegatheringcards I have always looked up to the art of the game. Am keen for someone who knows it well to give her description and powers / levels. #imagine . #art #artist #artwork #designer #design #artofvisuals#magicthegathering #concept #conceptualdesign #magiccards#digitalpainting #imagine #pushthemskills #drawing #painting #paint#design #magic #thegathering #mtg #card #cards #powerful




Screenshot/Work in progress: THE HIGH PRIESTESS - Valor Quawm Issatopode III. I have never played #magicthegatheringcards , but have always looked up to the art of the game. Ever since I could draw I wanted to be as good as them so I am going to try make my own card. Have started the details on the Robe/Vest/Dress and here you can see my brush and layer set up for those #photoshop fans. Next will be face and other details. Light sources and bouncing light. Getting away from the m trying to use line work and more painting style. #art #artist #artwork #designer#design #artofvisuals #magicthegathering #concept #conceptualdesign#magiccards #digitalpainting #imagine #pushthemskills



Screenshot/Work in progress number 2: having heaps of fun ! THE HIGH PRIESTESS - Valor Quawm Issatopode III. I have never played#magicthegatheringcards , but have always looked up to the art of the game. Ever since I could draw I wanted to be as good as them so I am going to try make my own card. Have started the details on the Robe/Vest/Dress and here you can see my brush and layer set up for those #photoshop fans. Next will be face and other details. Light sources and bouncing light. Getting away from the m trying to use line work and more painting style.




Screenshot 3 - heaps of details including bouncing light and what the powers look like.